Friday 17 May 2013

My Favourite Body Lotions



Hey Guys! Ready for the weekend? I certainly am and I am even more excited because I have 5 whole days off work, pure bliss! I haven't actually got a tonne of things planned but I think I could do with a bit more time to recover from last week and its still nice to know I can have a few extra lie ins. :) Anyway todays post is about my current favourite body lotions and why I like them so much. I am a huge fan of body lotions and I like trying them all out however I do tend to revert back to these time and time again. 

Dove Summer Glow. I love this so much and it is my all time favourite gradual tanner. I have tried a few different brands but they never measure up this one. First up, I love the smell its lovely and really reminds me of the summer. Secondly, the colour is amazing! I always get this in the shade medium to dark as when I naturally tan I tend to go quite dark. It is such a gorgeous colour and looks amazing. It also works after only a couple of applications so you don't need to use this weeks in advance. Lastly, it is very moisturising so your skin doesn't feel dry and horrible. I just love this product and buy it every single year.

Victoria's Secret Pink Warm and Cosy Body Lotion. I love Victoria's Secret in general but their lotions and scents are amazing. I picked this up from the London store and fell in love. The smell is absolutely gorgeous, its kind of like vanilla but sweeter and is just a very comforting smell to me. As for the lotion itself, its lovely to apply and isn't greasy like some lotions can be. I also really like the fact its a pump dispenser, much easier to use!

Jergens Ultra Healing. This is my everyday body lotion. I use this all the time without fail and I love how it has completely transformed my skin. Seeing as I am someone who suffers with dry skin in the winter, this is a life saver. Its super hydrating and almost immediately soothes my skin and clears up any dry patches within days. My skin has definitely been healthier since I've used this. Love it! Oh and once again, it has a pump which makes life so much easier.

E45 Intense Recovery. Lastly is this super strong moisturiser. Sometimes in the colder months, my skin can need extra TLC and this is what I will use. I use this only when I get very dry patches and need a little bit more hydration. This is also ideal for sensitive skin so when your skin is feeling a little bit delicate, this is perfect. It doesn't get much use the rest of year but its definitely something I wouldn't want to be without - just incase.

So those are my favourite body lotions. What are your favourites? Have you tried any of these products?

Kisses
Luci xo


4 comments:

  1. I haven't tried any of these, but I'd definitely think about purchasing the E45, my skin has been needing some extra TLC and this sounds like it could help!

    I don't have a moisturizing favourite, but I love Layers by Scentsy hand lotion in Sugar Cookie and Coconut Lemongrass. I always get compliments with Sugar cookie haha, it's a super sweet cake kind of smell. I sell it luckily, so it's an easy purchase.

    http://adventuresofbria.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo sounds lovely! Might have to give sugar cookie a try. :) xx

      Delete
    2. If you're ever interested let me know, I'm a consultant! =)

      Delete
  2. My favourite is the dove one! I love it!
    Sparklingbeautylover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete