Monday 3 June 2013

Beauty Bay Haul





Hey ladies! Hope you are all feeling fantastic and have been enjoying the little bit of sunshine we had over the weekend. It certainly makes a change from all that rain and definitely cheers you up. Todays post is just showing you a few things I picked up from Beauty Bay the other week. For those of you that have never shopped with Beauty Bay before, its basically a beauty blogger's paradise. Its a one stop online beauty store stocking anything from make up to hair care to beauty accessories. You name it, they sell it. I just love it and tend to get pretty carried away when I start adding things to my basket. So here is what I picked up.

Big Sexy Hair Extra Big Volume Shampoo £7.16. I have wanted to try this range for a very long time but either found something else before I got round to it or never had the money spare. Well I finally purchased a couple of their products, this shampoo being one of them. Those who know me will know I am a sucker for volumizing products for my hair because my hair is so fine and limp. This shampoo promises to give you that much needed boost so I am really excited to see whether it works. I didn't get the conditioner at the time because I hadn't run out of my current one just yet but if this is as amazing as people claim then I'll be getting the conditioner as soon as!

Big Sexy Hair Spray and Play Hairspray £7.16. Also for added volume I picked up this hairspray to give my hair a little extra 'oomph'. I tend to go a little crazy with the hairspray on a night out and am always looking for one that keeps my hair volumized and not flat almost straight away. Very interested to see how this works! I'll probably do a review on the Big Sexy Hair range when I have given them a fair try.

Michel Mercier Tangle Brush £10.91. I have seen this advertised before and I have always been pretty interested to see how it works. I use my Tangle Tamer every single time I wash my hair and love it to bits so this has a lot to live up too as far as I am concerned. I thought I would give it a whirl though and see if its any good, if not better. I got the brush for fine hair but it is also available for normal and think hair types.

Essie Nail Polish 'In The Cab-Ana' £8.50. Yes, another Essie nail polish. Like I said before, I just love their colours for the spring/summer months. I fell in love with this colour when I saw so many photos on Instagram but it was only available in the US for a little while. When I saw the Resort 2013 collection had been released here in the UK, I ordered this right away. I just think its gorgeous! I can't wait to paint my nails this summery shade of blue.

Yes To Carrots Lip Butter in 'Berry' £2.99. This was a total impulse buy, I needed a lipbalm and thought I would give this one a try. I have already used this and its amazing! Its really hydrating and moisturising on my lips and smells so yummy. I am really interested to try more products from this range. I am really impressed!

So thats what I purchased from Beauty Bay. If you haven't already visited Beauty Bay then check it out! Have you tried any of these products? What did you think?

lots of love
Luci xo





4 comments:

  1. I love that Essie shade :) such a perfect blue!
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the essie nail polish colour looks really nice!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the Tangle Tamer and loove that brush! I have ignored my other 5 brushes actually. Can't wait what you think of that brush and maybe they have that here in the U.S =)

    Jackie
    - fivetwocertified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely haul xoxo lee
    http://thinkpink17xoxo.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete