Thursday 27 June 2013

Nail Polish Haul



So I have bought quite a few nail polishes recently and just thought why not include them all in a mini haul post? I didn't get them all at the same time, I have just managed to accumulate them over the last couple of weeks. I don't think I actually realise how many polishes I buy in a month, its pretty insane really but hey, you can never have too many polishes right? So these are the shades I picked up..

Essie 'Fiji'. I have seen so many people rave about this colour and how its one of their permanent  favourites. I can totally see why! Its a gorgeous creamy pale pink and I can imagine it looking fantastic with a tan. I am so excited to paint my nails this colour.

Essie 'Sunday Funday'. This is from their new Summer 2013 collection and its my sort of colour. Its a lovely orangey coral with a subtle shimmer to it. Very summery and my perfect sort of shade.

Essie "Rock the Boat'. Also from their Summer 2013 collection is this stunning french blue. Its got a nice shimmer to it and not something I usually pick up but I loved it. I think I am definitely starting to purchase a lot more blue polishes.

Sinful Colors 'Unicorn'. Onto a new brand that I have only heard of recently. These polishes cost just £1.99 each which is a total bargain and the quality is still amazing. I managed to wear this on my nails for about 3-4 days without the slightest chip. I chose this colour mainly because of the name (sad I know) but it is a lovely shade of pastel yellow. I love it!

Sinful Colors 'DareDevil'. This is super bright fuchsia and its gorgeous! Its the perfect bright pink for the summer but doesn't look tacky or too in your face. Its got a sort of pearly finish to it which makes it slightly different from your standard neon shades.

Sinful Colors "Be Happy'. Another blue shade but this one doesn't have any shimmer to it or anything. Its really pretty and again, not something I normally go for. I was just really drawn to it. I can't wait to try this out on my nails too!

So thats a little run down of the shades I bought this month. Have any of you tried Sinful Colors before? What did you think? Any shades you think I should try?

Lots of love
Luci xo


1 comment:

  1. the blue essie colour is gorg.

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete