Wednesday 21 August 2013

NOTD | China Glaze - Hang-Ten Toes


Hey guys! Hope you are all having a great week so far, enjoying the last of the summer. Its definitely got a little warmer again this past week which has been nice. :) Summer isn't over just yet thats for sure! Todays post is a nail of the day post and I am getting as much use as I can out of my super bright summer polishes at the moment. I love wearing them all year round but they work best in the summer months. 

So the polish I am currently wearing is 'Hang-Ten Toes' by China Glaze. Those of you who haven't tried China Glaze's nail polishes before then you seriously must. I just adore them! Their formulas are always really lovely and they take forever to chip and for someone like me who works in retail, this is very important! They also do a fantastic range of colours for all seasons, my favourites have to be their summer neons and their Christmas collections, I just love them!

Anyway, back to the current polish, this is a gorgeous neon pink/fuchsia but not in the 'highlighter pink' kind of way. Its stunning with a pearl like sheen to it and looks amazing with or without a tan. It really makes your nails stand out and I always get lots of compliments when I wear this one. In the photo above I have applied two coats, it doesn't work as well with just one and unless you like matte nails, you will need a top coat as this polish dries without any sort of shine. 

I highly recommend this shade, its just beautiful and perfect for the summer months. :)

Have you tried China Glaze nail polish? Whats your favourite shade?

Kisses
Luci xo


2 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty color! i always hear great things about china glaze's neons but i have yet to try one... i usually go for the more neutral shades, i think fast track is my favorite though i also love sea spray!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh i think I'll get some neutral shades next, especially since autumn is just around the corner.
      I'll take a look at those colours, thank you! xx

      Delete