Saturday 17 August 2013

Victoria's Secret Fantasies





Hey my lovelies, hope you are enjoying your weekend, mine is being spent at work which sucks a little.. but hey, thats retail for you! Luckily, I'm not missing out on any hot sunshine which makes it a little more bearable. Anyway... todays post is on a little purchase I made when I went up to London last week. Now I have had my eye on these ever since I clocked them on Victoria's Secret website. Unfortunately, even though they do ship to the UK, I just can't justify the shipping costs for a few body mists. So when I saw them in Bond Street's store, you can imagine how happy I was.

They actually stocked every scent there and I must have spent ages sniffing every single one, trying to find my favourite. Some of them were really strong and too fruity for me, I am not a huge fan of fruity scents so thats a no no for me. I eventually narrowed it down to four I really liked and I just couldn't decide on my favourite. They had an offer on for 3 for £24. Now some people will think spending £24 on three body mists is insane, but they smell so so good and one alone sets you back £11. To me, it made perfect sense. So I finally purchased Coconut Passion, Strawberries & Champagne and Pure Daydream.

So I am going to try and explain the scents too you but I am kind of rubbish at describing them, I apologise in advance! Coconut Passion smells like coconut (obviously) mixed with vanilla so its that lovely cosy kind of scent which I could smell all day if I had too. Strawberries & Champagne is pretty self explanatory but it is probably my most favourite out of the bunch. Its just a gorgeous scent that I cant get enough of. Lastly, Pure Daydream is more unusual and the fruitiest out of the three, it has a lovely floral scent to it and a slight hint of berries which you can just about smell. Its lovely and fresh though!

These are amazing! I have been wearing one of them every single day since I bought them and the scent lasts for ages! They are lovely and light and the scent just lingers for hours on end. I just love spritzing it all over and then maybe a little on my neck and wrists. I also love the fact that they have aloe vera and calming chamomile in them too so they also condition your skin. Perfect! They also do body lotions, body butters, body washes and hand creams in matching scents which is pretty handy and perfect for putting little gifts together for people. :)

If you haven't tried these body mists then I recommend you give them a try! You wont be disappointed and the offer is too good to miss. If you have tried these before, what did you think? Whats your favourite scent?

Kisses
Luci xo 

2 comments:

  1. These scents sound really nice. I can't imagine what it must be like to smell of strawberries and champagne all day but I'd sure like to find out.

    I've never tried any of their products before but I recently watched a few tutorials with their makeup.

    The packaging is interesting. Is the print on the inside or the outside of the bottles?

    Sej || What Would Grace Kelly Say

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a lovely scent, pretty hard to explain though! The bottles are so cute, the pattern is on the inside which is pretty clever. :) Love them. xx

      Delete