Tuesday 17 September 2013

eSalon Personalised Hair Colour


eSalon Website







Hey everyone. Today's post is on a product that I am so so excited about! I have been after the perfect at home colour for ages that matches my natural hair colour. I have spent many a time at hair dressers and not being totally happy with how the colour turned out and have spent so much money on home colour kits from various brands and still not been satisfied. In the end, I just gave up and settled for my light brown hair which is a mixture of lots of different hair dyes throughout the years. So when I came across the eSalon website one day, I was really interested. They take home colouring to a whole new level.

They basically create your perfect shade after taking information from you on the website and taking into account your natural hair colour, the amount of grey hair you might have, the condition and texture of your hair and the colour you wish to become. This shade they create for you is personalised and made just for you and comes with your own personalised instructions on how to apply it. There are thousands of colour combinations so you are bound to find something you like that just isn't available on the shelf and its so much cheaper then going into a salon. The other thing I liked is none of the products are created in advance. When your order comes through, the colourists create and bottle the products there and then ready to be shipped.

After spending a bit of time researching everything and going through my colour evaluation and answering all the questions, I got recommended the simple 'Dark Brown' shade. The swatches looked good to me and exactly what I was aiming for and even though I slightly doubted how accurate the colour would be, I took the plunge and placed my order. When you order you can also choose to add extras such as a shampoos, conditioners and a little home dyeing kit. I chose the kit because I thought using a brush and a bowl would make my life a lot easier. I find those squeezy bottles you get with many home hair colour kits a total nightmare!

When it arrived, the box and the whole set up was so cute! Everything was laid out really nicely and all the tools and things you would need were in a white bag that was separate from everything else. The shampoo and conditioner were in little sachets and were packed into a box along with two sets of plastic gloves. I also loved the fact that on the side of the bottles, your name was printed as well as the colour you had chosen. The instructions were really easy to understand and follow too. I couldn't wait to get started! The whole process was really simple and wasn't too difficult at all. The only thing I would say is it does get quite messy so you might want to get someone to give you a bit of help.

Once I had finished and had blow dried my hair I couldn't believe the results! This shade was everything I hoped it would be and my hair felt really soft and looked super shiny. In fact, I think my hair is in a lot better condition since I used this hair dye. Its the perfect dark brown shade that suits me perfectly, I just couldn't believe that after one application I had achieved the hair colour I had been dreaming of for ages. I was so happy and couldn't wait to show it off to everyone. The only thing I ought to mention is that this kit comes from the US. So the prices are in $. Overall, it cost me $19.95 with shipping costing me about $10 (£6) and taking about a week to arrive. It wasn't something that bothered me as I was happy to wait that long and try something that wasn't available here in the UK. I would definitely purchase this kit again regardless of the fact its from America.

So if you want to find the perfect hair colour for you and fancy trying out a new home hair colour kit that gives you a huge choice of shades then I highly recommend eSalon. It has totally transformed my hair and I just love it. :)

Kisses
Luci xo


Right now, eSalon has a special 50% off deal for my followers who'd like to give this a try for the first time, where you can get a complete hair profile and custom colour kit delivered to your door for just $9.95 (£6.45) plus s&h, with a satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Go here to give it a try: eSalon.com

2 comments:

  1. Using custom foundation boxes imprinted with your brand name is the best way to market your brand. Your brand logo and slogan are also printed on these custom boxes to grab customers’ attention. Now you can make a strong identity of your business with the help of custom cosmetic boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful information. So much useful and easy to read for everyone.
    How to Differentiate Between CBD Tincture and CBD Oil?

    ReplyDelete