Thursday 12 September 2013

Trend | Lashes

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't blogged in a while, I've been on a lovely city break in London visiting all the sights and just having a real good time. I will do a post on what I got up too in a couple of days when I have finished uploading all my photos and sorting through them all. :) Anyway, todays post is on what will be a big trend come AW13 and thats lashes. Whether is false lashes or heavy black mascara you'll want to be rocking this trend as soon as possible.

I am very excited as I love heavy black lashes and piling lots of mascara on. I find that if you can get the right mascara and the right false lashes, they can really make a look and can make even the most simple make up, stand out. I've included all the best mascaras in the beauty set above such as MAC, Lancome, Benefit and Topshop if you are on a budget. These are all mascaras that are super black and will create that lovely voluminous look. If mascara isn't your kind of thing that falsies are also huge this season too. Whether you want to choose thick ones or a more subtle natural look, there is something for everyone.

So what are you waiting for? Get out there and show off your super lashes. :)

Luci xo

1 comment: