Monday 7 October 2013

Professional Sebastian Thickefy Foam




Hey everyone! Hope you had a lovely weekend, mine went way too quick and I spent most of it dress hunting for a wedding I have this Friday. I don't know about any of you, but I always leave important dress buying to the last minute every single time and then get myself in a right panic. Anyway, they didn't have my size in anything I liked so I ended up ordering a couple and thought I would try them on at home. Its so much easier! Anyway, onto todays post...

So as you all probably know by now, I love adding a bit of volume to my hair. My hair is naturally poker straight, pretty thin and get can flat quit quickly so I am always trying to find ways to make my hair bigger and thicker. I think I am getting the hang of it now and I thought I had found the products that work for me, until I tried Sebastian Thickefy Foam. My sister came home from the hairdressers one day and kept saying how the hair stylist used this great mousse on her hair and how much she loved it. I was really curious so I ordered one. I have never heard of this brand before and wasn't sure what to make of it but it did have great reviews so it was definitely worth a try.

When it arrived I was really impressed with the packaging, it looks really smart and professional and it has a lovely feel to it too. Its basically a foam/mousse and comes out of a big pump on the top. It didn't look or feel that different to a ordinary mousse from any other brand but I thought I would give it a whirl all the same and kept an open mind. I just applied it to the roots of my hair when wet and ran it down to the middle and then blow dried it like normal. I could instantly see I had volume in my hair, lots of it actually which I was super happy about but the other thing I noticed is that my hair actually looked thicker. I know it sounds crazy, but it really did and it felt a lot thicker too! I was really impressed! 

The main test is to see how long it lasted until my hair returned to being limp again. To be honest, it lasted for much longer then I thought and it didn't leave my hair crispy or hard to the touch at all. This retails for about £16 which does seem like quite a lot of a mousse but it really does work. I am going to try and not use it all up too quickly though! However if you have a little look around the web, you can find it for £13. :)

So if you fancy trying a new product for your hair then I highly recommend Sebastian Thickefy Foam. If you are like me and like to add volume to your hair without the weight and want it to look a little thicker then you'll love this! Have you ever tried this brand before? What did you think?

Kisses
Luci xo




No comments:

Post a Comment