Tuesday 3 December 2013

NOTD | Essie - Thigh High


Hey everyone. Today is another nail of the post and once again my current shade is an Essie polish. I don't know what it is, but I have a total obsession with Essie at the moment. I can't get enough of their dark shades and I find myself drawn to them time and time again. I can't wait to get my hands on some of their new shades for Winter 2013, they look gorgeous!

So anyway, the shade I am currently wearing is Essies's 'Thigh High' and its amazing! Its describes as a deep and frosty ruby red and to me, its my favourite nail polish right now. I love any sort of red polish anyway but these deep shades have to be my favourites. It looks fantastic on and I can imagine it would look great with any skin tone. I know lots of people don't like red polish but if you wanted to test one out then I recommend this one for sure. :) Its the perfect winter red and I love it.

Whats your favourite shade at the moment? 

Lots of love
Luci xo


No comments:

Post a Comment