Thursday 20 March 2014

Look Book| Spring Pastels


So its officially springtime and I can't wait for the weather to get a little warmer so we can finally start leaving the house without a super warm coat and boots! For me, Spring means pastels and this year, pastels are huge! I am a huge fan and they always really cheer me up, it makes such a change from the greys, reds and blacks that have been filling up my wardrobe.

So I decided to put together this little collage of a few things that I am absolutely loving and to give you all a few ideas if you hadn't had a chance to look round the shops lately. I've included a few sweatshirts because here in England, rocking a T shirt may be a little too optimistic some of the time. I also fell in love with these cute tie dye denim shorts even though I know realistically I will be not be wearing them for quite a few months! For those of you that just want to add a little splash of pastel to your look, then these cute mint converse would be ideal! As for accessories, pick up some shades or some simple jewellery pieces to add a little bit of springtime to your overall outfit. I'm also in love with these hair ties that don't damage your hair no matter how often you use them! They are brilliant and come in so many colours, well worth a look.

As for beauty products, there are hundreds of gorgeous ice cream shade nail polishes to brighten you up and I adore these bronzing/highlighter pearls. If anything, the packaging is just the cutest thing!

So thats a few ideas for you and some things that I am absolutely loving at the moment! Whats one of your favourite Spring trends? Do you love pastels?

Kisses
Luci xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Luci I hope you're having a lovely day I love your blog & I've decided to nominate you for the Liebster Award congratulations Asia xo

    http://asiajade1996.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete