Tuesday 4 March 2014

NOTD | ImPRESS Nails


So todays nail of the day post is a little different to what I normally do as its not an actual polish shade, its some gorgeous stick on nails by imPRESS. I have actually used these nails before a year or so back and loved them so much. I was also really surprised at how long they lasted me as well, nearly a whole week without one pinging off which is brilliant as far as press on nails go. I literally saw these in Boots the other day and fell in love with the design so I thought I would treat myself.

The design I got is this gorgeous faded coral/red colour with a cute rose pattern which I thought was ideal for spring even though the weather isn't exactly 'spring like'. These are really easy to apply, you literally find the nail that fits, peel off the plastic backing and press down firmly onto your nail. Voila! A gorgeous manicure within minutes. So far I have worn this set for about two days and I haven't lost any as of yet. I am seriously hoping I can get a weeks worth out of them like last time but that might be slightly difficult what with work and such.

Have you ever tried ImPRESS nails? What did you think?

Kisses
Luci xo

No comments:

Post a Comment